Re: Pegasos port progress

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:29:06 -0700 (PDT)
DataZap <az%datazap.net@localhost> wrote:

> I haven't heard from you in a while, and I was just wondering how
> things are going.
I worked a bit on my bus_space(9) and bus_dma(9) code. It should support
the Pegasos now. I also started to work on the interrupt routing code.
This needs some (dirty) tricks as I need to pass the OFW phandle via the
MI PCI and ISA code to the interrupt routing code. I hope to get
somthing working within this year.

My main target are CHRP style IBM RS/6000 machines. Pegasos MD things
are not to hard to add once the RS/6000 stuff works.
--

tschüß,
       Jochen