NetBSD/ofppc boots multiuser on Pegasos

Hi,

I finally got NetBSD/ofppc to boot multiuser via NFS on a Pegasos II motherboard. NFS reads are ok, but writes are broken (I suspect of a firmware bug, something to do with packet size, but have to verify it).

I was going to send the patches, but I prefer to remove all the debugging stuff before. I go on vacation tomorrow and will be out for some time, so will send them to anyone interested as soon as I come back.

Greetings,
  Jorge Acereda