LaCie Ethernet Disk Mini

Hello

I posted this in the netbsd-ports list a couple of months ago, sorry to repost.
I wonder if someone in this list can be interested in this: I want to suggest
porting netbsd to this network hard disk, LaCie Ethernet Disk Mini

Specs can be found here, (Notice Processor 266Mhz / RAM 32MB SDRAM [64?]:
http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?pid=10594

This is some additional information I have gathered through the disk´s
administrative web interface:

Software
Package version         2.0
Software version        LaCix - 1.3.4
Operating system        Linux Embedded - 2.4.25-lacie6

Hardware
Bios version    U-Boot 1.1.1
Manufacturer and model  LaCie Group, S.A.
Physical memory         59 MB
Virtual memory  125 MB

A specially interesting site with more info about the device hardware and
internals: http://www.tomsnetworking.com/2005/09/13/review_ethermini/page4.html

It runs a reduced linux (source code available at
http://www.lacie.com/download/drivers/lacie-gpl.tar.bz2)
If it could run a more fully featured OS, it could be a great server to be left
running unattended.

Thanks for your attention

Gerardo Alvarez