Re: powerpc softintr

Hello,

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 01:50:05 +0200,
Jachym Holecek <freza AT dspfpga.com> wrote
>> I have experienced KASSERT(si->si_refs > 0) failed at softintr__run()
>> when havily softintr/softnet had occured. Following quick patch
>> resolves the phenomenon.
>
>What board was this on? Does it happen with/without the patch applied?
>I suspect I should re-read the way IPL masks get calculated.

o Board is Embedded Planet's EP8248E. I ported NetBSD 2.0 to it, and
  enable generic softintr.
  http://www.embeddedplanet.com/products/ep8248.asp

o KASSERT in softinr__run() doesn't occur when applied the patch.  It
  occured without the patch.

Thanks in advance.
--
 TAKAOKA is gathering P*O*W*E*R.         http://method.jp/tadashi/