re: NetBSD 3.0 ported to IBM 970/G5 system simulator

I am looking for documentation for creating a unionfs comprised of a read only file system with a disposable ram disk (writable) so I can make /var/ and such goodies log/conf-writeable while protecting the system's integrity.

Can anyone point me at the relevant documentaion?

I have made this tar.bz2 longer (-6), because I lacked the cycles to make it
shorter (-9).

Robin-David Hammond     KB3IEN
        www.aresnyc.org.