Re: ibm4xx pci (Re: IBM405GP/GPr OPB bus_space endian (powerpc/ibm4xx/dev/opb.c))

> > We shouldn't call the latter one "pchb" to avoid confusion?
> > (on arc it's called "necpb" and on evbmips it's "aupci", I think)
>
> Ok. I see. We should change a device name for it.
> What name is a proper name?

According to the PowerPC 405GP Embedded Processor Data Sheet,
there is no particular name for it and it is just mentioned as
"PLB to PCI Interface core," so plbpci or plbpb would be enough,
but naming a device is not technical issue at all so we should
consult port maintainers (and other responsible people) first :-)
---
Izumi Tsutsui