Re: Changing ibm4xx device tree.

Toru Nishimura wrote:
>> I have collected my idea...
> Still I'm not sure what you exactly want to make.  I, and some in silence
> supposedly, am afraid that you will make a bunch of fragmented files in
> powerpc/ directory like as you did in other ports.  I'm very anxious the
> revive of platid.c bozo.

What is other ports? I will not do any actions with my own convenience.

I have supposed some concrete modifications for -current source codes,
and I have understood that my modifications didn't accept at all.
It may be wrong to approach for solving a problem.

I sent the previous e-mail since I thought that I must explain my
motivation.
I want to share a problem (at least I only thought) with you.

But...
In the first place, a problem I thought may not be a problem
for others.

I will not do any actions without core(key)-members' agreements.
At the present time, only what I want to do is that I explain you to
understand my motivation.

Lastly,
In my e-mails, there are some writings which are hard to understand.
I'm sorry for my poor english.

--
Kind Regards,
--- shige