Subject: Re: ras(9) and powerpc
To: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
From: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 05/04/2006 19:37:43
Tim Rightnour wrote:
> I notice according to the port feature matrix, none of the powerpc ports have
> support for ras(9).
>
> I did a quick poke around the powerpc arch directory, and found a few
> references to ras, but honestly I can't tell if it's implemented or not, or if
> it's just partial.
>
> So do we have any support for ras(9) in powerpc, and if not, is there any
> intention of adding it?

It depends.

There is some OEA support for RAS in trap.c but I think overall it's
incomplete since I think locore_subr.S needs support as well.  What's needed
for RAS has never been entirely clear to me

--
Matt Thomas                     email: matt@3am-software.com
3am Software Foundry              www: http://3am-software.com/bio/matt/