Re: anyone working on 64-bit PowerPC 970?

That'd be great. I've come to realise that OS X is not really meeting my requirements, and NetBSD is my favourit Unix-like OS... Tell me if there's anything I can do (I'm an experienced C/asm programmer but haven't worked on something like this before). A few pointers in case I have some time to investigate on my own would also be great (though it seems to be a rather huge project for one person).
--
Pelle Johansson