Subject: Re: IBM Network Station (ibmnws) users
To: Kai-Thorsten Hambrecht <lists@hambrecht.org>
From: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@intostroy.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 01/04/2006 15:06:55
On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 09:06:06 +0000 (UTC)
Kai-Thorsten Hambrecht <lists@hambrecht.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Folks, does anyone have IBM Network Station 1000 or any other model of
> > IBM NWS? If yes, which their models and which version of NetBSD you
> > are running on these machines?
>
> i have one of these, it's a 8362-A52. Right now, it is still waiting for
> something "usefull" to do. So i am very interested in getting NetBSD running,
> but didn't tried yet.

That is good! I'm very interesting is NetBSD 3.0 works well on this
beast or there are some troubles floating around. Could you post dmesg
and small notes about your experience with NWS here?

I'm also wish to help you, but unfortunately my NWS knowledge is very
limited, so please feel free ask any support on this mailing list,
port-powerpc@.

And thank you very much for your reply.

Good luck!

--