Re: Storing DAR (and maybe DSISR and ES) in uc_mcontext

Richard M Kreuter wrote:
> Matt Thomas writes:
>>However, DAR will be in the siginfo and the DSISR will have been
>>translated into the siginfo so this really isn't needed.
>
> Oh, is there already a straightforward way to get the DAR from the
> siginfo?  I don't see the fault address value in the siginfo argument to
> the segfault handler.

si_addr is the value from the DAR.
si_trap is the value of the exception (EXC).
si_code indicates the reason (decoded from DSISR).

--
Matt Thomas                     email: matt%3am-software.com@localhost
3am Software Foundry              www: http://3am-software.com/bio/matt/