upgrading netbsd

I have running netbsd on hard-drive on my powerpc board. I have new  binary/kernel and binary/sets ready with me. On my board I just have hard disk (no cd driver), but nfs works. How do I load new netbsd version on it (this whole compiled code).

What all files are needed to be loaded ?
Also where do I get docs that explains how to install netbsd on system already running netbsd without hard-disk

thanks