Subject: Re: PowerPC based ATX main board
To: cgavin <cgavin@gmail.com>
From: palle <palle@lyckegaard.dk>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 08/28/2005 21:47:31
look at http://www.pegasos.dk

here you will find a kernel capable of booting to the sysinst feature.

I am part of a loosely connected group of people trying to get
NetBSD running on the PegasosII.

The kernel above is based on NetBSD 2.0 sources.

The work has stalled for some time now... lack of time from all of us I
guess...

/Palle