Re: firewire PMC module

KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:

hi!  Feng

From: "Feng, Shuchen" <feng%bnl.gov@localhost>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 15:15:19 -0500

> We are looking for an IEEE1394 Firewire PMC module
> for our VME PowerPC-SBC.  There are PMC modules
> that use the Texas Instruments TSB12LV23 and TSB12LV26
> OHCI controller. I found both items listed in the
> dev/pci/pcidevs_data.h. Thus I assume they are
> supported.   However, it seems to me only TI TSB12LV21
> controller is supported in the fwlynx_pci.c.
> I would appreciate any pointer for my
> two questions:

It does not understand well. -current ieee1394 driver is seldom
maintained. However This one may be better. when you don't work,
please also try the driver here. It has not test on PMC. ;-)

Was it tested on the PCI bus ?  What devices did you use to
test the  controller ?   Did  anyone  write the code that  follows
the IIDC 1394-based  digital camera specification ?

P.S. : Please  CC  any reply  to my E-mail : feng1%bnl.gov@localhost

Thanks and Regards,
Kate

http://www.kk.iij4u.or.jp/~kiyohara/firewire/