Subject: Link Exchange Request from 88Puppydog.com
To: None <port-powerpc@NetBSD.org>
From: Aby <puppydoghelp@yahoo.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 04/15/2005 07:18:08
Hello,

I am the webmaster of 88puppydog.com, and we would like to exchange links with you. Details of our site is shown on our Links Page

CLICK to our URL below to go to our LINKS page to Submit your site for easy LINKING.

http://www.88puppydog.com/Linksdirectory/user.php

You could also cut and paste the details of our site below and send us email, so that we know you already added our link to your site.

Title: Puppies for sale , dogs, dog breeders

purebred puppies and dogs from private hobby professional reputable dog
breeders and kennels

url: http://www.88puppydog.com

Thank You

Aby