Re: Followup: MCHK exception in -current with MMU off

Timo Schoeler <wanker4freedom%web.de@localhost> writes:

> if i can do anything to help fixing this, please mail me.

It's kind of a pain, but can you use a binary-search tecnhique to
determine which .o files are causing the problem? That is, build half
of them with -O3 and half with -O0, and if it works, move half of the
-O3 to -O0, and so on.

(My money is on some inline asm or frame-handling code being treated
differently, but it's probably better to figure out which file is
problematic than to go looking at all the inline asm...)

        - Nathan