Re: Some PPC VM weirdness

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:36:54 +0100
"Frank Wille" <frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost> wrote:

> Will anybody commit those changes to ofppc?
I will commit this stuff _after_ I got it to run proper. At the moment I
am still in the "research" phase and much experimentation is going on.
Nothing stable enough to commit into the CVS repository.

If you can't wait:
http://www.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de/~jkunz/NetBSD/ofppc/ofppc-2.99.x.tar.gz

> Would be nice to have the generic PPC bus_space(9) code available for
> current and future projects based on ofppc.
On port-ofppc every platform can use its own bus_space(9) code. If you
wane see how the generic PPC bus_space(9) code is used have a look at
port-prep.
--

tschüß,
       Jochen