Subject: Re: Xorg and iBook SE (366) [signed]
To: None <port-powerpc@NetBSD.org>
From: Marc Manthey [c] <marc@let.de>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 01/30/2005 23:05:17
On 30. Jan 2005, at 21:15 Uhr, netbsduser wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just got NetBSD 2.0 install on my iBook SE  and I can't get Xorg to=20=

> work. I installed and make Xorg direct from their site and I can do=20
> Xorg -configure. But when I do next step to test mr config file
>
> Xorg -config xorg.confg.new
>
> My screen turns black and I have to shut the power down to get back=20
> into i have done a search on iBook with no luck so any help would be=20=

> great.
>
> NetBSD is the only thing running on it.
>
> Payne

hi payne / all

i am new  to anything  else  exept  osx but i will give it a try
too, because i like to test several apps thats only  available for
netbsd. My  question is it possible to install it  on the  same  disk=20
then
osx, or is it  better to have  it on another  HD?

any  helpfull hints  would  be  greatly  appreciated

thanks

marcM.

--=20
"si=A0tacuisses=A0philosophus=A0manSisses"

aim://macfreak2004
macfreak@jabber.org

--