Re: CPU specific Idle() function in locore_subr.S

At 03:21 PM 1/23/2005, Jason Thorpe wrote:

On Jan 21, 2005, at 6:01 PM, matthew green wrote:

what we REALLY need is someone to implement cpufreq(9) ala
linux.  then we can have a standard API to these features
and use all the currently existing tools that talk this API.

I envisioned sysmon as being a nice centralized point for precisely things like this.

So when are you going to define this stuff? :)

--
Matt Thomas                     email: matt%3am-software.com@localhost
3am Software Foundry              www: http://3am-software.com/bio/matt/