Re: CPU specific Idle() function in locore_subr.S

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:04:34 -0800
Matt Thomas <matt%3am-software.com@localhost> wrote:

> My suggestion would be to add a member to cpu.h and call it
> indirectly.  I can do that code if you want.  It's only a few minutes
> to do. :)

Actually, that'd be great if you would do the hook in locore_subr.c and
cpu.h, and I'll learn from it (plus it'd get into the tree quickly).
>From there I'll add CPU specific ones as they
come up. We've located at least one and possibly two MPC7447A equipped
Powerbooks, and I know that Emmanuel Dreyfus has expressed an interest
in improving power saving mode in PBs.

thanks!
tim