MPC8260 PowerQUICC II family port

Title: MPC8260 PowerQUICC II family port

Hi,
Is there anybody working on the PowerQUICC II family processors port? I've been working on porting NetBSD for our company's proprietary board for a few months. The board uses MPC8265 and another flavor uses MPC8260. The port is based on 2.0 current. I thought there might be some generic stuff that I can contribute,

- PowerQUICC II BSP
- SMC, FCC, SCC(ethernet) drivers
- BCM5645 ethernet switch (SrataSwitch II family) device driver.
Others including an interface for the M-System's DiskOnChip etc.,

BTW, I'm also interested in PowerQUICC III port, not sure if anybody is working on that.

Chris