Subject: firewire PMC module
To: 'port-powerpc@netbsd.org' <port-powerpc@netbsd.org>
From: Feng, Shuchen <feng@bnl.gov>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 12/05/2004 15:15:19
Hi all,

We are looking for an IEEE1394 Firewire PMC module
for our VME PowerPC-SBC.  There are PMC modules
that use the Texas Instruments TSB12LV23 and TSB12LV26
OHCI controller. I found both items listed in the
dev/pci/pcidevs_data.h. Thus I assume they are
supported.   However, it seems to me only TI TSB12LV21
controller is supported in the fwlynx_pci.c.
I would appreciate any pointer for my
two questions:

1)Was there any PMC module tested with the current
supported software ?  If so, which PMC module is
recommended ?

2) It seems the driver for the TSB12LV21 is not
completed based on the source codes I have
for BSD/src/sys.  What am I missing ?

P.S. Please CC to my E-mail address feng1@bnl.gov

Thanks in advance,
Kate