Re: i82544EI ethernet driver

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 12:55:43PM -0500, Kate Feng wrote:
> May I know  what hardware platform was used to test the if_wm.c
> file for the  Intel 82544 ethernet controller ?   Especially, I  am
> interested in confirming that the processor used  for test
> is  big-endian.   I understand PCI is little-endian.

I believe that this has been tested on big-endian PowerPC and Sparc
as well as little-endian ARM/XScale and x86.  The NetBSD bus_space(9)
and bus_dma(9) APIs are used in this driver and should allow it to
operate in all NetBSD systems with PCI support.  Do you have any
specific issues with it?

-allen

--
                  Use NetBSD!  http://www.netbsd.org/