Re: NetBSD and Performa 6360

On Sat, Jul 10, 2004 at 05:18:29PM -0400, Roland Drake wrote:
> Dear List:
>
> This is my first post to this list.
>
> I was doing some preliminary research into NetBSD and I came across
> the netbsd.org site with its mailing lists.
>
> This is my first venture into this world, so I'm a complete novice.
> But at the same time,  I am most curious about this world because
> I am trying to figure out ways of using my retired Performa 6360.

Performa == Apple Macintosh Performa, right? In this case, you should
subscribe and post to port-macppc%netbsd.org.@localhost This message is posted
both, with reply-to: set to port-macppc for your convenience (with the
full original message cited).

port-powerpc@ is a list for technical discussions common to to all
NetBSD ports using PowerPC CPUs.