Marvell/evbppc - netbsd-current

So I found a problem in the busmem_map code that
ties back into sys/arch/evbppc/include/bus.h

Currently (in current) that just indludes <powerpc/bus.h>

It needs (for the ev64260 port) to define macros
for:

PHYS_TO_BUS_MEM
and
BUS_MEM_TO_PHYS

which I am afraid will most likely break other
evbppc based ports if they are using that bus.h.

Can anyone suggest a place to invoke those macros
other than in that particular header?

Possibly as an option in the config? (though that seems 'brutish')

thanks
Doug