Subject: Re: Marvell EV64260
To: None <D.Fraser@flarion.com>
From: Derek God3 <derek0godfrey@netscape.net>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 03/18/2004 09:07:01
while I don't use ev64260 I do use evbppc and yes I
too needed to adjust segments/bus spaces/dma/interrupt
schemes/boootloader interfaces/packaging ....... all
I can say is that its better now than used to be and
continues to improve. You might also find sepcficly
that your phys_to_bus_mem needs to be different
for PCI vs PLB/OLB so ibm4xx_setup_pci() might need
to insert a different  dmat->_dma_*

-Derek