Subject: Re: marvell ev64260 port
To: None <D.Fraser@flarion.com>
From: Havard Eidnes <he@netbsd.org>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 03/18/2004 15:47:55
> Is there anyone on this list using the marvell ev64260?
> There is no separate ev64260 list, but I also do not see
> an active list for the Walnut board, so perhaps evbppc has
> not shown up on the radar yet.

I was under the impression that the ev64260 board is covered by
the evbppc port; witness the sys/arch/evbppc/ev64260/ directory
and the corresponding EV64260 configuration file.

I don't have such a board myself, and I'm not intimate with the
state of the support for the board.  Judging from the config file
one can read that it has support for com0/com1, pci busses, and
the three built-in ethernet ports, but apparently not the on-
board IDE controller.

This is all with -current, of course.

Regards,

- H=E5vard