Re: GT64260 EVB driver ?

Matt Thomas wrote:

> At 04:17 PM 2/10/2004, you wrote:
> >Matt Thomas wrote:

> > Marvell

> > > The datasheet is wrong.  It took me a week of analysis to figure
> > > out the exact algorithm.
> > >

> >Is the code really tested ?  I do not see any makefile associate
> >with the if_gfe.c.
>
> Yes.  I've used it for nearly 3 years.

Again, I  had no previous experience with netBSD.   Why  are'nt
there any  makefile associated with the files in the sys/dev/marvell
directory which I got from
tftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/   ?   Is this
how netBSD archive its source codes ?  Perhaps I am missing
something.

I saw the file  if_gfe.c was updated  last Aug  5 .  Do you
know what was changed ?  Do you mind sending me your
version of source codes (including makefiles) that you claimed  it
worked for nearly three years ?

Any assistance is highly appreciated.

Respectfully,
Kate