Re: cross building for 8260

> On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 05:39:28PM +0200, Richard Klingler wrote:
> >     config: panic: swap device is not configured
> >     ERROR: nbconfig failed for VDSL
> >     *** BUILD ABORTED ***
>
> Similarly, since this not a standard config file, it would be useful to
> know what the config file looks like.
>
> -allen

This is my conf file:

(from "pub/NetBSD/misc/soren/evbppc")

#
# MPC8260
#

include     "arch/mpc8260/conf/std.mpc8260"
include     "arch/mpc8260/conf/crosscompile"

maxusers    32

# Standard system options
options     BUFPAGES=640
options     KTRACE      # system call tracing via ktrace(1)

options     EXEC_AOUT

# Diagnostic/debugging support options
options     DIAGNOSTIC
#options    DEBUG
options DDB
options DDB_HISTORY_SIZE=100    # Enable history editing in DDB
options     TRAP_PANICWAIT
makeoptions DEBUG="-g"

# Compatibility options
options     COMPAT_43
options     COMPAT_13
options     COMPAT_14

# File systems
file-system     FFS
file-system     MFS
file-system     NFS
file-system     MSDOSFS
file-system     FDESC
file-system     KERNFS
file-system     NULLFS
file-system     PORTAL
file-system     PROCFS
file-system     UMAPFS
#file-system    UNION

#
# FFS options
#
options     FFS_EI      # FFS Endian Independant support

#
# NFS boot/root options
#
options     NFSSERVER
options     NFS_BOOT_DHCP

# Networking options
options     INET        # IP + ICMP + TCP + UDP
options     IPFILTER_LOG    # ipmon(8) log support
options     NMBCLUSTERS=512

config      netbsd  root on ? type ?

mainbus0    at root

lxtphy*     at mii? phy ?       # Level One LXT-970 PHYs

#
# communications processor
#
cpm*        at mainbus?     # communications processor
sccuart*    at cpm?         # CPM uart serial ports
fe*         at cpm?         # FCC2 10/100 Ethernet
fa*         at cpm?         # FCC1 ATM
cpmi2c*     at cpm?         # CPM I2C driver

#
# pseudo devices
#
pseudo-device   bpfilter    8   # packet filter
pseudo-device   ccd         4   # concatenated/striped disk devices
pseudo-device   flash       1   # onboard flash
pseudo-device   ipfilter        # IP filter (firewall) and NAT
pseudo-device   loop
pseudo-device   md          1   # ramdisk
pseudo-device   pty         64
pseudo-device   vnd         4   # disk-like interface to files

and "std.mpc8260"

machine     mpc8260 powerpc

options     EXEC_ELF32  # exec ELF binaries
options     EXEC_SCRIPT # exec #! scripts

rick