Re: PowerQuicc drivers...

At 03:16 PM 11/10/2003, richard%uclinux.net@localhost wrote:
How would someone import a new architecture in netbsd..

Just add under "src/sys/arch/mpc8260" ? (copied from "sandpoint")

arch/powerpc/pqii

I have a couple of PQII drivers which are untested for the
SCC and the ethernet.

although I don't see why macppc/powerpc/sandpoint all are
different architectures...they are different platforms...

arch = {architecture || platform}

Seems the linux way is more logical for adding new "platforms"
to existing "architectures" (o;

--
Matt Thomas                     email: matt%3am-software.com@localhost
3am Software Foundry              www: http://3am-software.com/bio/matt/