bootstrapping/porting to an EST SBC8260 board

Hi All,

I'd like to get NetBSD running on one of these boards ...

I've been a FreeBSD developer/user for about 10 years now and am fairly familiar with many areas of the kernel, device drivers, etc. And I'm familiar with the whole cross-compiling process. Where I have less experience however is
with bootstrapping/porting process ...

Any help you folks could provide as far as 'starting points', 'howtos', or other sources of info would be emmensely
appreciated.

Cheers,

Andrew.