Re: Repo-copy request: evbppc port for OpenBlockS266

After seeing all of these messages, and looking into the PPC 405GP, I've
decided that I'd like ot purchase one of the eval boards.  I've tried
locating a source for them, but so far have has zero luck.  I know they
must exist since they have part #'s on IBM's web site, and several people
on this list appear to have one.  Could someone tell me where I can get a
Evaluation/Development board?

Thanks much for any help!

Shigeyuki Fukushima had uttereth on Monday 22 September 2003 12:12 pm:

--
Purdue University ITAP/RCS
Information Technology at Purdue