Re: GCC 3.3.1 PowerPC support

On Tuesday, September 23, 2003, at 12:01  PM, Matt Thomas wrote:

I have submitted most of the changes needed to do gcc3 build for
powerpc (macppc specifically).  One thing I'm still testing is what
definition of va_list to use.  Once I finish that testing and verify
the resultant builds (user and kernel space work), I'll switch powerpc
to default to GCC 3.3.1.

No, we need to fix the ABI issue that *actually exists* in 3.3.1. Krister was going to look at it a while ago, but I haven't heard from him in a while.

Krister?

        -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej%wasabisystems.com@localhost>