Motorola Powerstack DT-41200?

Hello,

A friend of mine (former MOT employee, naturally) moved out of town
and had this Powerstack up for grabs. I claimed it, but now I'm not
exactly sure what to do with it. Hardware information seems to be
extremely sparse. I'm guessing that any PCI video cards or SCSI
cards that play nice with OFW will work in the machine, so hopefully
I can find an old Mac video card kicking around and at least get
the thing running. Does anyone have any good links to manuals or
technical documentation for this buzzard? Google was not very
helpful.

Is there a NetBSD port for this machine? I've done some searching
on the lists and there's been posts about Powerstacks on several
of the powerpc-related mailing lists, but nothing really concrete.
I'd like to see a *BSD running on this thing.

Thanks,
Josh