"G5" (IBM970) support (or lack thereof)

As you may know, Apple announces PowerMacs based on the IBM970
PPC64 cpu.  NetBSD does not support this chip since it requires
changes to the OEA pmap which I wrote.  I've made the needed
modification but have yet to test them since I can't get my
Power3 machine to stop in open firmware.

Note that the above changes where in a 64bit kernel.  To get
a 32bit kernel which support both PPC32 and PPC64 will need
further development.  I hadn't concentrated on that since the
platform I was worried about didn't need mixed kernels.

[Now if some kind soul could expedite a new G5 Mac, I have all of
next week to work on it.  Or could tell me how to get my 43P-260
to not boot AIX I'd be a happy person.  I'd prefer the former of
course.]

--
Matt Thomas               Internet:   matt%3am-software.com@localhost