Subject: -RS/6000
To: None <port-powerpc@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@college.dtcc.edu>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 06/09/2003 12:37:00
	I have a deskside RS/6000 MCA system sitting in my garage that I
can't do anything with because it has no OS. I can offer it up for free
to anyone who can come to Wilmington, DE, to pick it up; or make it
available via terminal server on a very termporary basis. Either way, I
need to have it gone before August. I think it's a model 78, but I can't
remember. It has space for several full heigh HDs, about 8 MCA slots. Its
probably 3 to 4 feet long, 2 feet wide and about 3 feet tall.

	If MCA support gets pulled in fron i386, is this machine going to
need a new port or is it actually PReP or CHRP compliant?

 --

The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.