Subject: Re: supported cpus list?
To: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
From: John Gordon <john_94501@yahoo.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 04/21/2003 10:28:09
Hello,

I've not seen one, but there aren't that many PPC platforms that is impossible
to look at each and see what they support:

amigappc    603/4
bebox       603
evbppc      405GP
macppc      603,604,750,74xx
mvmeppc     603
ofppc       60x + PSIM
pmppc       750
prep        603,604
sandpoint   8240,7400

Looking in the powerpc directory itself (where the shared code lives), I can
see hints that the following are at least recognised too:

   4xx:   403, 403GP, 403GCX, 405GP
   Other: 603 (incl. 603e, 603ev), 604 (incl. 604ev), 750, 750FX,
          7400, 7410, 7450, 7455, 8240

There are some others appear to be recognised (e.g. 401, 601, 620), but I have
seen comments in various places that the 601 is not supported, and I've not
seen any mention of the others (did Motorola even make the 620 device
available?). I suspect that some of these others might not have been tested
(they are just recognised by the CPU ident code).

HTH,
John...

http://boogers.sf.ca.us/~riz

=====