Subject: Re: IBM NetStation 1000 Platform
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: John Gordon <john_94501@yahoo.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 04/20/2003 14:30:26
Hello,

> That is great, can you send-pr it please so that it does not get lost?

Have done so, but since I cannot attach code to the send-pr, I have simply put
a link to the new TWiki page I have set up for the IBM Network Station running
NetBSD on my web site:

http://www.bluedonkey.org/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/Netbsd/IBMNetworkStation1000

Let me know if you need more details, or a volunteer to maintain it ;-)

TTFN,
John...

=====
Rate Corporate America at http://exec-ratings.bluedonkey.org