Re: IBM NetStation 1000 Port

Hello,

A little more research on the Linux code reveals that they in fact have a tool
that calculates some checksum values that are inserted into the header. So the
header is really this:

    bl      start_
    nop
    nop
    .long   0x33
    .string "XncdPPC"
    .long   0xxxxx0000  <-- upper 16 bits = CRC
    .long   0xyyyyyyyy  <-- file size
    .long   0x00092214
    .long   0x00000000
    .long   0x39771c2a