Subject: Compiling NetBSD
To: PowerPC <port-powerpc@netbsd.org>
From: YOGI <mg.yogesha@wipro.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 03/21/2003 17:16:30

------=_NextPartTM-000-ca9bbf38-6b28-414a-901d-359dfc45b268

Hello,

  I am getting below error when i tried to compile.

[/mnt/netbsd/src]$ make -n
Makefile:72: *** missing separator.  Stop.
[/mnt/netbsd/src]$ make
Makefile:72: *** missing separator.  Stop.
[/mnt/netbsd/src]$ build
bash: build: command not found
[/mnt/netbsd/src]$ make build
Makefile:72: *** missing separator.  Stop.
[/mnt/netbsd/src]$ make clean
Makefile:72: *** missing separator.  Stop.
[/mnt/netbsd/src]$

I have attached the Makefile, i didn't find any thing fishy at line number
72 in this makefile.

Regards,
Yogi

ls output:
----------
[/mnt/netbsd/src]$ ls
BUILDING      bin           doc           libexec       tools
CVS           build.sh      etc           regress       usr.bin
Makefile      crypto        games         rescue        usr.sbin
Makefile.inc  dist          include       sbin
UPDATING      distrib       lib           share

------=_NextPartTM-000-ca9bbf38-6b28-414a-901d-359dfc45b268

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.

------=_NextPartTM-000-ca9bbf38-6b28-414a-901d-359dfc45b268--