Porting NetBsd on PowerPC

Hi Guys,

      I have few questions regarding porting the Netbsd on PowerPC 750 CXe,
600 Mhz clock, 256k Cache, 512Mb SDRAM, Boot flash( 1 MB), User flash(64Mb).

1) I want to know the exact procudure for installing or porting the NetBsd on it(mezzanine card)?.

2) what kind of issues that i should consider in order to bring it to the prompt?.

3) It has got three 10/100 interfaces and how can i bring them up?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Thanks,
Prasad