Porting NetBSD to PowerPC 750CXe/600 PCI Mezzanine Card(PMC)

Hello All,

   We have a task of porting NetBSD onto "PowerPC 750CXe/600 PCI Mezzanine
Card(PMC)". Where can we get more info regarding this...? What will be
complexity..? What will be steps...? Any help regarding this will be greatly
apreciated.

   If any one of you have done this kind of work.... please guide us. Thanks
in advance.

Thanks,
Yogi

'privileged'
and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to
which it is
addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the
information
contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.