Re: LKMs.

At 01:26 AM 2/19/2003, Matt Thomas wrote:
One of the problems with some of the PPC ports is due to linker
limitations, you can't do LKMs with doing "hacks" to the kernel.

I've checking the required files (awk scripts) and tweaks to
share/mk/bsd.kmod.mk so that LKMs for PPC are automagically
built with trampoline support.

# modload -v /var/tmp/cd9660.o
modload: reserving 24576 bytes of memory
Module loaded as ID 0
# mount -v /boot
exec: mount_cd9660 -o ro /dev/wd0e /boot
# df /boot
Filesystem   1K-blocks     Used     Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/wd0e          108      108         0   100%    /boot
# ls /boot
ofwboot.elf
#

--