Subject: Re: I2c
To: None <djg@trpz.com>
From: Erik Anggard <erik.anggard@packetfront.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 10/17/2002 19:33:49
I've written a device driver for the I2C-interface built into mpc824x, I
belive it's equivalent to that of the mpc107. If you like I can send you
the code (I'll have to check with our management first since it is part
of a company product), but I'm sure your code is probably better that
the stuff I wrote anyway (I haven't written any autoconfiguration for
starters).  I'd be very pleased  if a driver for this would be added to
the netbsd-source (that way I wouldn't have to continue maintaining my
own driver :).

Is it possible to get a look at your code?

Best regards,
Erik Anggard