Subject: I2c
To: None <port-powerpc@netbsd.org>
From: derek godfrey <derek0godfrey@netscape.net>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 10/17/2002 08:17:57
Is anyone else using I2C via say the mpc107. The current code
only really supports old bit twiddling devices typical found as
adjunct serial eeproms to PCI devices. The mpc107 for example
supports byte buffers and auto acknowledge for i2c. Also the
current (1.6) i2c code can not be autocofigured. I've coded up
both support for byte interface and autoconfiguration but would be
interested if anyone else has made similar efforts.
  Also has anyone experience using compact flash directly connected to
say cardbus rather then an IDE device, as a disk device? It works
well as isa/ide/cf but for my embedded app they can't give me the ide.
linux seems to support this as does feeebsd but it doesn't look like
netbsd does (or maybe I missed it as I haven't tried it yet)

-Derek Godfrey