Subject: RS/6000 port: Machines to test available.
To: None <port-powerpc@netbsd.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 10/14/2002 00:23:30
Hi.

If there is someone working on a RS/6000 port (see discussion in August)
I can offer access to the the folowing systems for testing:=20
IBM RS/6000 B50	(PPC 604e 375 MHz)
Bull (Motorola) Escala T604e (dual PPC 604e 360 MHz)
The later has not arrived yet, I hope to get it in a few days.

As macppc is gone MULTIPROCESSOR already I have the hope that it will
not be that hard to  get SMP going on the Escala T604e once NetBSD is
running on it. (If the Escala T604e is enough CHRP / RPA like to be
supported. But it should as it is a AIX machine.)=20
--=20

tsch=FC=DF,
         Jochen