Re: What machine is that ?

At 03:19 PM 7/12/2002, Sergey Babkin wrote:
Hi!

My employer has been junking some old machines, so I've picked up
some PowerPC box. I wonder if anyone could tell me what kind of
NetBSD/PPC port would run on it (if any).

The box is a desktop, with "IBM" and "PowerPC" written on the front side.
The label on the bottom says:

Machine type: 7248
Model       : 132
Mfg. date   : 0296

The design is relatively recent, with no MCA slots whatsoever, 2 shared
ISA/PCI slots and 2 ISA slots. On the back it got a PC-style video
connector, PS/2 keyboard and mouse and some sound connectors.

It's a NetBSD/prep machine.

--
Matt Thomas               Internet:   matt%3am-software.com@localhost