Subject: Re: 512M RAM support
To: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 06/17/2002 09:52:31
On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 12:11:19AM -0700, Matt Thomas wrote:
> It's not that simple.  In fact, a bunch of changes need to made.
> I'll try to get that committed sometime this week.  I have those
> changes done for 1.5.

I assume these are changes to allow the kernel to occupy and use
more than 256MB, correct?  I'd like to see your changes posted here
as a diff before they're committed.  I expect that there are both
platform-specific and generic powerpc parts to the changes.  Is
this correct?

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD development for Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SuperH, XScale, etc...