Added G3 temperature sensing to common mpc_6xx cpu_subr.c

I've added code to hook the TPU of the G3 CPU into the sysmon
infrastructure, which lets my iBook do things like:

34 speedy-gonzales:nathanw>envstat -w 10
   CPU temp
       degC
      32.00

The code is in the Motorola PPC cpu_subr.c. I have added the text to
the macppc's port that pulls in the sysmon/envsys code; it's only
about 1K. I have also added the sysmon device to MAKEDEV.

Maintainers of the other PPC ports that use Motorola CPUs should make
similar changes.

For ports that will never see a G3 CPU (bebox?), it might be worth
exploring a mechanism to avoid including this unnecessary code.

        - Nathan