Subject: Re: Sandpoint
To: Jim Thompson <jim@musenki.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 02/21/2002 17:50:07
On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 04:46:34PM -0600, Jim Thompson wrote:
> There have been a few for the linux port, but they're mostly handable,

Hmmm...  OK.  I'd be interested to see.

> Are you the right guy for patches, or do I have to be a Wasabi
> customer?

No need for you to be a Wasabi customer.  Of course, we would be
happy if you did have some work for us, but I'm happy to take patches
from anyone.  ;-)

> Um, avoiding the plague^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hlinux?  :-)

Heh.

> BSS mode drivers for an 802.11b card would be good.

Hmmm...  I think someone was working on such things on an x86 system,
but I'm not sure if that got anywhere.  I'd really like to see that,
too, but from what I understand, most (all?) vendors keep the BSS stuff
to themselves.

Cheers,
-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD development for Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SuperH, XScale, etc...